4x4 policy regarding the processing of personal data
The Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") has been issued and applied by 4x4 (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator") in relation to the 4X4 service.
- I. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- Provision of the Operator's services through the 4X4 service.
- The 4X4 service is deployed on the website https://4x4.io/. The list of services of the 4X4 service is indicated on the website https://4x4.io/. The provision of personal data is a voluntary declaration of will; in case of refusal to provide personal data, 4X4 service services are not provided to the subject.
- II. Collection and use of personal data:
- The Operator guarantees the legality of the purpose and methods of processing personal data, conscientiousness and fairness in the activities of the Operator;
- The Operator does not allow the processing of personal data that is excessive in relation to the purposes stated when collecting personal data;
- The operator processes only those personal data that meet the purposes of their processing;
- The Operator does not combine the formed database of personal data subjects with any other databases of other operators or with other databases of the Operator.
- The operator does not change the received personal data.
- The operator stores personal data in a form that allows you to determine the subject of personal data, no longer than required by the purposes of processing personal data.
- III. To provide services, the Operator processes personal data:
- IP address;
- Internet browser;
- Personal data of other categories are processed with the separate consent of the subject.
- IV. Personal data is processed automatically.
- V. When processing personal data, the Operator takes all necessary measures to protect the personal data of the subjects. The operator provides personal data subjects with recommendations on the protection of personal data on equipment owned by the subject.
- VI. The operator does not disclose personal data to third parties without the consent of the subject of personal data, except as provided by applicable law.
- VII. Rights of the Operator and the subject of personal data:
- The Operator guarantees that the subject is subject to fair data processing and transparency regarding the use of personal data.
- If the subject of personal data requests access to his personal data, such access must be granted to the subject within a reasonable time.
- If the subject of personal data discovers an error in his personal data, he immediately applies to the Operator. The operator eliminates the error as soon as possible.
- At the request of the subject, the Operator may delete some personal data without prejudice to the provision of services to the subject. Otherwise, the Operator has the right to refuse to delete part of the personal data. In this case, the subject has the right to terminate the contract with the Operator.
- The operator has the right to contact the subject for clarification of personal data. The operator specifies the target for which he needs a specification.
- The Operator declares that the presence of this Policy in no way infringes on the right of the subject to protect his rights in accordance with the current regulations for the protection of personal data of the country of residence of the subject.
- The storage of personal data occurs indefinitely and is terminated at the request of the subject or in accordance with the current law.
- VIII. Third parties indirectly involved in the processing of personal data:
- The provision of services for the physical placement of the Operator's servers is carried out by Fornex Hosting SL, registered under the laws of Spain, a state that has adopted the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data, concluded in Strasbourg on January 28, 1981.
- Fornex Hosting SL operates in Germany.
- The Operator is fully convinced that sufficient protection of personal data is provided in Germany when providing services for the physical placement of the Operator's servers.
- Hosting services are provided by Fornex Hosting SL, registered under the laws of Spain, a state that has adopted the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data, concluded in Strasbourg on January 28, 1981. The provision of hosting services is actually carried out in Germany. The Operator is fully convinced that sufficient protection of personal data is provided in Germany when providing hosting services.
- IX. The operator, as the controller of the personal data of the subjects, is responsible for their safety, use and destruction in accordance with the law.
- X. The Operator has the right to change the terms of this Policy from time to time, which will be related to the improvement of the protection of personal data of subjects.
- XI. This Policy reflects the commitment of the Operator to comply with the Law and protect subjects from any unauthorized interference with their personal data when using such subjects of the Operator's services, including the intention of the subject to become a client of the Operator until the personal data of the subject of their service system is deleted.
Boumpoulinas 1, 3rd floor, Flat/Office 31, 1060, Nicosia, Cyprus